Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Peak Coach Performance

Just a small note to pass along to other coaches a webinar that I said I would help another coach pass along the word for, so here's the info for you all.

A free webinar on Peak Coach Performance On July 23, hosted by Chuck Schroeder. You can check it out here http://tinyurl.com/lec2rz.

In the webinar he will go over 4 keys to success in the coaching business:

* Running the business of the business
* Doing the Coaching
* Getting and maintaining clients, and
* Maximizing your Peak Coach Performance™

Chuck Schroeder, is a Executive Coach and Founder of all things coaching.

I told Chuck, I would help him out and spread the word to those I figured would be interested in it. The time for it are at 5 PM Pacific (6 Mountain, 7 Central,8 Eastern).

Http://tinyurl.com/lec2rz

Love and abundance I look forward to seeing you all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment