Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Finding yourself while finding a much needed spiritual connection

Interesting how so many people are so unhappy with life. I've seen celebrity's so unhappy and like someone said an article I just read their life looks prefect from the outside but what I believe that most people are lacking in their life isn't just fulfillment and purpose it's also about having a spiritual connection with our higher self and with the source.

Without this connection of which I speak no matter how much you may have it might not seem like a whole lot unless you have connected with yourself on a deeper level and found that same connection with the source. Otherwise the alternative is keep on living your life the same way you have been feeling so unhappy looking for a fix to the inner problem.

All I can say to that is love yourself enough to search out what you've been searching for all of this time for that is just what you have been doing rather you know it or not. Because no matter how good or bad life might seem it all comes to the same thing in the end, a spiritual connection, I felt lost without having one myself for years and finally found out that it was what I had been looking for all along.
It for me was one the only things that brought me inner clam and total peace.

So the next time you find yourself up set for seemingly no reason and I can tell you that there really is a reason for it, look inward and ask yourself...what do I need? What am I missing? What am I searching for? and you will be given an answer, though it wont be in the way you are expecting it to come in.

For that I can only say that it will come in the form that you need it most, because that's the way it always works and that is the way I have come to know and understand these kinds of things, because that is how things come to me. So trust that it will come to when and how you need it most. Just the same as it always does for me and the more trust I put into things like these the more I get back and HAVE a reason to keep on trusting.

So just remember that when things seem crazy it's for a very reason and it's usually because your inner world is out of place and it needs the understanding you need to give it, but if you do not have that kind of understanding then that is just what you are searching to find and that is way things are crazy and that right there is why you need a spiritual connection.

May you always be shown the way to find what you are looking for.

Much love and peace to you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment